Saturday, October 13, 2012

Quick hello!

Friday night we spent an exciting evening shopping for strollers at Buy Buy Baby, but tonight we're celebrating my birthday!  In honor of the date night, I got a manicure!  I am la la loving Luxedo by Essie!!!


Essie is safe for pregnant bodies because it doesn't contain the big bad "three" - formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalate (DBP).  When going to a salon, you just want to be careful that it is well ventilated and I take my own tools so that I don't risk infection from anyone else.  Mind you, I never did this before, but now I'm extra careful for baby's sake!

Doing something nice for yourself is super important - ALWAYS! :)

The other thing I wanted to share with you before my big night out, is my recent blog post on the Lucky Lil' Darlings blog .  They have asked me to be a monthly contributor throughout my pregnancy and this was my debut!

Gotta get beautified....more later!
xo,
Jolynn


 

No comments:

Post a Comment