Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween everyone!! 
 

I was hoping to teach in this today, but unfortunately storm Sandy has thwarted my plans.  Can you see the tiny heart in the baby skeleton?  I love it!!!  Hopefully you and your little ones are still enjoying the holiday, and if you're on the east coast I sincerely hope you are all safe.

Even though we couldn't have class today, I wanted to spread a little intenSati love.  So, I'm reposting the link to my guest blog all about my journey with and the benefits from intenSati for Mommies.  Click on this link from our fantastic childcare providers Lucky Lil' Darlings and read all about it!!  Then join us for class next Wednesday morning at 9:30am at Ripley Grier 72 Studios.

**SPECIAL ALERT** If you need childcare for the next three Wednesdays during class, let me know....the more kids, the better the price!!

Trick or treat!!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment