Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Here we go again!!

Helloooooo!

My beautiful baby girl is ready to come to work with mama!!!  Are you ready to work out with me??

We are starting at a NEW time....10am!!

We have a NEW deal from the fantastic Amy Cannon Photography  When you book a session with her, and say I sent you, Amy will give you a FREE 11 x 14 luster finish print from your session!  WOW!!  Check out the gorgeous picture she took of my little one...she is super talented!


I have a NEW body to work with and I can't wait to get it movin'!!

My NEW baby will be staying with the professionals from Lucky Lil' Darlings  Bring your kiddos too!  (Please email me 24-hours in advance to let me know they're coming funfitnessformommies@gmail.com )

Remember, this is SAFE for all fitness levels....I did it throughout my pregnancy.  It is GREAT for EVERYONE, you don't have to be a mom....we have fabulous women in class who just love the class!  ALL are welcome!!!

Tell your friends!  Share this post!  Come to class!!!

See you in class starting Wednesday, April 17 at 10am at Ripley Grier 72!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment