Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!!

THIS is it!!!  We are ending 2012 and the new year is about to begin!   I hope 2013 brings all of us much health and happiness!
 
I have NO IDEA what this year will be like in our home....we are bringing a baby into the world next month!  I am excited, scared, anxious, nervous, elated, EVERYTHING!  Today we are going for what will probably be our last ultrasound at the hospital, last night we took our infant care & feeding class and this week I finished cleaning out my desk so it is ready to become the changing table!  We are in the home stretch!!!  Speaking of stretching.....

35 weeks

 

As you ring in the new year tonight, before you make your resolutions and grand plans for 2013, take a moment to say "thank you" for 2012.  Recognize your accomplishments, acknowledge the people in your life, be thankful for your health and the challenges you have faced with grace and courage.  I know I have more to be grateful for with each passing year! 
 
Happy New Year everyone.....I can't wait to see what 2013 brings for all of us!!
xo,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment