Sunday, August 5, 2012

It's National Friendship Day!!! Bring a friend for FREE!

I LOVE that's theres a day celebrating friendship!!!  I just spent a weekend away with some of my oldest and dearest friends and there is NOTHING like great friends.  So we're celebrating!!!

This Wednesday morning when you come with a friend to class, you only pay for one person!  That's right....$20 for two peeps to share the intenSati experience!  What could be better than giving your friend the gift of good health and inspiration??

**this will be our last class in August....we'll take a two week summer break and return on Wednesday, September 5

Check out this pic to see my AMAZING friends giving my growing baby some love :)  I wish they could be with us on Wednesday!!!  How about you bring your friends so I won't miss mine?!?!?!

xo,
J

photo by Lynn Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment